Whether your company plans just a few meetings or several hundred per year, rest assured PPI will address each client and their respective meeting on an individual basis. We know each client has their own requirements, meeting objectives, demands and logistics. To succeed, you need experienced professionals with expertise in all phases of event planning and management; a team that can customize its services to match your needs. From our initial consulting meeting to the final program de-briefing, PPI will offer consistent and detailed attention.
Planning Process (AKA Capabilities)
- Pharmaceutical Guideline Requirements/Fulfillment
- Attendee (sites) Review and Destination Recommendation
- Cost Savings and Avoidance Strategy
- Recommendations to Increase Attendance
- Program Objectives and Agenda Development
- Hotel Site Selection, Negotiations and Contracting
- Air Analysis Reports and Contract Facilitation
- Visa Consultation
- Net Line Item Budget Development and Management
- Program Logo and Collateral Design/Production
- Program Timelines
Once a contract is signed and a program is turned over to a Program Manager, a timeline is created outlining the critical dates associated with the program and assigning primary responsibility for each item. The timeline includes suggested due dates for everything from invitation mailing dates to deposit schedules, menu selections to budget revisions. The timeline is updated to the client contact regularly and is used as a status tool throughout the planning process.
Almost anyone can plan a meeting; but not everyone can create an experience. Over and above great execution, PPI infuses exceptional creativity into every aspect of your event so it unfolds flawlessly and with purpose. We call it “Events with Impact”. To get started we use the PPI planning timeline as a key tool in organizing the overall program.
- Vendor Payment Processing
- Room Block Management
- Air Fulfillment
- F&B Negotiation and Coordination
- Ground Transportation
- IT Support
- General Session/Breakout Production
- A/V Management
- Speaker Support
- Binder Production
- Line Item Budget Management
- Activity Management
- Web Based Registration
- Customized Save the Date and Invitations
- Customized Data Base Design and Management
- Management Reporting
- Collation and Mailing Services
- Dedicated Concierge Service
- 24-hour Dedicated On-site Program Management Team
- Language Translation Services
- Audience Response Technology
- Electronic Data Collection (EDC) Computer Training
- Distribution of Program Collateral
- Emergency Assistance for Medical or Legal Needs
- 24-hour Dedicated On-site Travel Consultant – Monitoring Flight Delays/Cancellations and assisting with Travel Needs
- Line Item Budget Compliance
- Facilitation of Evaluation Process
- Certificate of Completion and Honorarium Processing
- Meeting Evaluation Summaries
- Attendee Expense Reimbursement
- Final Program Reconciliation and Invoicing
- Reporting for Physician Payment Sunshine Act
- 1099 Processing
- VAT Refund Filing and Processing
PPI uses Three (3) key tools in our execution of financial and planning management. This ensures financial transparency to our clients, this is our integrity guarantee!
PPI provides a detailed line item budget from the inception of the project to completion regardless of the size of the event. This full disclosure process ensures that our clients have complete knowledge of all anticipated costs throughout the planning process. This gives you the ability to change any detail, at any time, in order to stay within the program budget. Any and all changes are outlined and presented in the revised budget throughout the planning process.
The detailed line item budget ensures cost integrity of our financial management process and is vital to budget and cost management. On-site we have a process to add items approved by authorized signers. To complete the process, we use the final program reconciliation. Our financial management provides an approval system to ensure budgets are accurate before they are submitted to our clients. It also sets required dates for budgets to be updated so that there is ample time to react to changes in costs or attendance that may impact the target budget for a program. Our clients are asked to sign off on these budgets as they are presented to guarantee that changes are communicated and agreed upon.
- Design catered food and beverage functions within a budget or receive a percentage discount off of established catering menus
- Proactive management of guarantees for food and beverage functions
- Additional meeting space at a discount
- Audio Visual equipment provided at a discount
- Proactive management for minimization or elimination of attrition costs
- Financial concessions for unsatisfactory performance of vendors
Attendee management is essential to the success of any program. PPI will handle all the details to guarantee that every guest feels comfortable and satisfied for the duration of the meeting.
PPI is well versed in creating materials for your program that are sure to wow your attendees. We work closely with designers and printers to develop program binders, save the dates, informational packets and anything else you may desire.